|1300 Bank Street
Baltimore, MD 21231
Bowling Prices, Rules & Policies
1. Bowling Costs: As of March 1, 2013, $45 per lane per hour. Included in the hourly lane rate; six person maximum per lane, and shoe rental.
2. No one under the age of 21 is permitted in the bowling or bar area after 7:00PM. We are an adult facility and appreciate your cooperation. Minors are always welcome to bowl before 7:00PM and welcome to dine at Mustang Alley's until 8:30 PM.
3. There is a 6 person maximum per lane...this includes members of the party who are not bowling. We highly recommend for parties of 24 or less that you reserve the number of lanes for those attending. As a measure of etiquette, please have those that exceed the 6 person maximum find a space at our bar or a table upon availability. A server will be happy to assist you.
4. To make a reservation we require that the bowling total be paid up front. A credit card is required. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Cancellation for a full refund is 48 hours prior to the reservation date. Cancellation for a lane credit is 24 hours prior to the reservation. Same day cancellations forfeit the deposit unless the lanes can be resold. If resold guests will receive a lane credit for a future available date.
5. Prompt arrival is a must. Please arrive 15 minutes early to ensure your reservation. Our lanes are set up based on the amount of time you have requested to bowl and automatically time your event. The scoreboard screen will flash your remaining time when you have 15 minutes remaining as a courtesy to you. We will always accommodate adding additional time if there is not a reservation already scheduled. We do our best to accommodate all reservations however you will not be guaranteed the full bowling time if you are late as chances are there will be another group coming on the lanes after you. If you begin bowling before your start time you are guaranteed bowling for the number of hours reserved not until the reservation end time. Guests running more than 20 minutes late run the risk of forfeiting their reservation and deposit.
6. Play considered damaging to the lanes is unacceptable and violators will be asked to leave without a refund. This includes: unnecessarily lofting of balls, any overhand bowling motions, purposely hitting the swing arm, throwing more than one ball at a time, throwing ten-pin balls in the duckpin lanes or duckpin balls in the ten-pin lanes, and/or any other offense the staff finds damaging or unsafe.
7. Please report lane issues promptly to a staff member so we can have you bowling again.